FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Typically billboards are booked for a minimum of one month.
You can book one site for multiple months or several and move your billboard skin from site to site to give greater coverage.
Generally you should plan billboards three months in advance, bearing in mind some billboard locations may book out six to twelve months in advance. You should allow yourself approximately one month for the creative process and printing of the billboard skin/s.
On occasion, we can have some last minute advertising opportunities prior to each posting period, in this case the whole process can be booked and turned around in less than a week.
- Source availabilities and book billboard sites.
- Create artwork – ask us for artwork specifications or we can do it for you.
- Production of billboard print – ask us for specifications (site specific) and for a production quote.
- Installation of billboard skin.
- Yes. Although a majority of our clients have their own designer, we do offer an in-house creative service.
- Who am I trying to target?
- Where is my client base?
- Are you branding?
- Launching a new product or service?
- Moved location?
- What is the timing of the campaign?
- What is the budget for your campaign? (Needs to include site rental, production, installs, creative).
- How will you measure the success of the campaign?
- Yes. The same vinyl skin can be moved easily from one billboard site to another, providing the site size dimensions are the same.
We have hundreds of billboards located throughout South Africa, and costs range dramatically depending on site size, locations, timing, traffic volumes, and popularity. However, with each site, there are three main costs to consider:
- The lease of the billboard per period (28 days)
- The print production of the billboard skin
- The installation of the billboard skin onto the billboard face
There are hundreds of billboards located nationally. Please feel free to give us your specific target areas and we will provide a list of sites suited to your budget and marketing requirements.